BlackVue DR590/ DR590W Series and Power Magic Pro
The cloud is one of the best platforms to store our data online. Takes most benefits of mobile or car –embedded internet connection in BlackVue dashcam with the help of BlackVue possible to connect your car to the cloud. Using the BlackVue application on your smartphone or tablet, you can see in the actual location of your car & what is happening around your car.
BlackVue DR590 series is very low price dashcam camera in the market which supports to buffer the parking mode. They available single as well as dual-channel camera model.it is connected to with or without Wi-Fi
Distinct camera models:
- DR590- single channel (forward camera only), no Wi-Fi
- DR590W-single channel (forward camera only), with Wi-Fi
- DR590-2CH –Dual channel (front and rear), no Wi-Fi
- DR590-2CH- Dual Channel (front and rear), with Wi-Fi
The purpose of this camera is in the coming market to mid-range of amount $300-400 so the customer can easily take advantage of complete features of BlackVue, high –end of DR750S & DR900s models.
The DR590s can share BlackVue famous black cylindrical shape which makes the elegant & discreet setup.in the other BlackVue cameras has no screen
DR590s camera provides a good quality of the video during the night time video quality is goes fair to good.in this camera video is recorded, most of the time it is important thing is to check & read the license plate of the car. Unfortunately, any problem you will need this footage as evidence.
- Dual-channel dashcam
- Max resolutions: 1080p @ 30fps, front & rear
- Optional external GPS
- Wi-Fi (DR590W only)
- Video format: MP4
- Supports up to 128 GB Micro SD cards
- Time & date stamp on the video
- Optional speed stamp (mph or km/h)
- Loop recording, auto on/off, G-sensor
- Player’s software for Windows /Mac
- Apps for Android /iOS
- Internal capacitor instead of the battery
- Operating temperature: from -20degrees Celsius to 70 degrees Celsius (-4 degrees Fahrenheit to 158 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Storage temperature: from -20degrees Celsius to
- -80degrees Celsius (-4 degrees Fahrenheit to 176 degrees Fahrenheit)
- High-temperature cut-off (at approx. 80degrees Celsius /176 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Buffered parking mode(needs battery pack or power magic pro)
- Format SD Card button (also serves to mute the Microphone)
- Internal microphone (mutable )& speaker
- Voice guidance
- LEDs: Front & rear security (white), recording (red) GPS (blue)
- Adhesive mount
- Max resolutions: 1920*1080 (1080p) @30fps (60fps in single-channel mode)
- Bit rate: 12 Mbps
- Size: 12mm*34mm (diameter)
- Weight: 63g
- Sony STARVIS Sensor
- The angle of view: 139 degrees diagonal, 116 degrees horizontal, 61 degrees vertical
Rear Camera (optional)
- Max resolutions: 1920*1080(1080p) @30fps
- Size: 67mm*25mm (diameter)
- Weight: 21g
- CMOS sensor
- The angle of view: 140 degrees diagonal,115 degrees horizontal, 60vertical
Review of BlackVue DR590 /DR590W
The main role of buffered parking mode is when you off your car engine the camera continue records whenever motion is identified visually or impact is reported by the camera s G-Sensor, so DR590 is saved the video footage in a memory card from 10sec to before to 10sec after, thus possible to catch the criminal.
The Korean dash cams manufacture the various cameras like BlackVue, Thinkware & BlackSys with supports to buffered parking mode. Most of the dash camera helps only simple or time-lapse parking mode. For doing the parking mode works, you will need to connect the hard-wire for using BlackVue’s Power Magic Pro or get the external battery pack.
The DR590 takes the size of Micro SD cards up to 128 GB. The maximum size of the SD card covers almost 12 hours of front & rear video footage.
Wi-Fi or No Wi-Fi
Dashcam uses the Wi-Fi Without accessing the screen because it is easy to set up the configuration of the camera & play the video.
If you get the not using the Wi-Fi version, you will pop the memory card into a computer to change the camera settings & video footage. The DR590W- 1CH features a physical button to toggle Wi-Fi ON& OFF with short press.
You can configure the activation of Wi-Fi settings is automatically turned on & off. A long press of the button can use to format the Micro SD card without the need for a computer.
BlackVue DR590/DR590W dashcam added external GPS services and the antenna is present individually about the $30 at writing time.
BlackVue is a high-end dash cam manufacturer that around back in 2013. The DR590 basics model is available at a low cost so the initial amount is $120 for single-channel DR590 without using a Wi-Fi.
The major advantage of the DR590 camera helps to buffered parking mode. If you looking for the best quality video, so purchase this model blindly but it is more expensive DR750s model
If you have purchased the camera with a buffered parking mode feature simply you buy the SGGCX2PRO or the Viofo A129 Duo camera.